We want to remind you of important tax due dates and deadlines that are just around the corner. In addition to these dates please keep in mind that information provided to our firm for 1040 preparation on or after March 23th 2018 will receive an extension.
Here is a recap of important dates to keep in mind as 2018 progresses:
- March 22, 2019 - For any return information that is brought to us on or after March 22nd, an extension will need to be filed for the return. If you feel you need an extension please contact our offices as soon as possible so we may complete the necessary paperwork for you before the April 15th deadline.
- April 15, 2019 - Form 1040, 1041, and 1120, unless extended
- April 15, 2019 - 2019 1st quarter estimate payment
- June 17, 2019 - 2019 2nd quarter estimate payment
- September 16, 2019 - 2019 3rd quarter estimate payment
- September 16, 2019 - Form 1120-S and 1065, if extended
- September 30, 2019 - Form 1041, if extended
- October 15, 2019 - Form 1040 and 1120 if extended
- January 15, 2020 - 2019 4th quarter estimate payment